|Tiger Prawn/Shrimp||250 mg|
|Green Chilly||2 chopped|
|Chilly powder||1 tea spoon|
|Masala powder||2 tsp|
|Jeera powder||1/2 tsp|
|Pepper powder||1 tsp|
|Fenugreek||very little quantity (5-6 pieces)|
Steps to prepare:
- Clean and de-vein the prawns and remove the shell.
- Heat 3 tsp oil in a pan and put in the chopped onion, chilly, curry leaves, mustard, chopped garlic, tomato and fenugreek seeds. Fry for 2 mins.
- Add prawns to it and add 250 ml water, chilli powder, salt, masala, jeera and pepper powder to it.
- Stir frequently and cook it for 5 mins
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Nutrition Facts :
Prawns are extremely good source of protein, and are very low in fat and calories. That makes them a very healthy food choice. Though they have a high cholesterol content, they are low in saturated fat, which is the fat that raises cholesterol levels in the body. So, there is no need to avoid eating shrimps or prawns.
Prawns also contains a lot of omega-3 fatty acids, but these fatty acids are good for health and help prevent against heart disease, circulatory diseases and many other types of illnesses. Prawns do contain high levels of vitamin B12, zinc, iodine, phosphorous, potassium, selenium and iron and have smaller quantities of calcium, magnesium and sodium. These vitamins are essential for healthy skin, bones and teeth. (reference source)